View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 05:27 PM   #273
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Remember when I said this back in #191 (everyone should be able to, not like I've done much of anything):

Quote:
I wouldn't be throwing any parties. I'm likely to be pretty useless for as long as I'm still around, just a tired soul who's going to be an body for the cold stone tomb whenever the conspirators get into a sticky spot. (I see it's kinda started to happen).

But rest assured I won't go out THAT way (mod-firing). The conspirators will have to stick their necks out if they want me gone...I just can't see (nor should anyone expect) myself doing anything to make them want to get rid of me this time. :/
I figured out early on, I wasn't going to be able to do much good in terms of contributing suspicions/ideas/strategy, but I was not going out via mod-fire. I could at least fulfill my civilian obligation and in that way make the conspirators work to convince the rep and innocents into getting rid of me.

I won't blame the rep (assuming it's going to be Lottie tonight), if the will of the people says I should go. My lack of activity isn't a choice. I never choose to be unhelpful (even as a baddie I try to at least appear helpful). I'm helping to the best of my abilities right now...by assuring I wasn't going out from a mod-fire, I would at least make the conspirators waste a day on me.