View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 02:03 PM   #498
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I don't do lists...

Neutral:
Lommy
Leaning towards innocent. I thought she made a lot of sense in post 298. Might have made one or two safe-non commital comments on day 1, but it is hard not to.

Pitch
Yesterday I thought him innocent, but the Kitanna deal gets him relegated to this group.

Inzil
Mostly good vibes yesterday, less so today. Besides the ranger thing, I have nothing concrete.

The Ka
Leaning towards good. Seems insightful and helpful. Again nothing concrete.

Good
Legate
I haven't read all he says in detail, but what I have read is great. I agree with far more of his reasoning than I would normally care to admit. I am especially a fan of post 393 and 463.

Lhuna
I like her playing style okay. Anyways nothing has seemed out of character and seems helpful.

shasta
I like his playing style okay. Anyways nothing has seemed out of character and seems helpful.

Possibly Sinister
Loslote
I really get a bad vibe from Loslote, but to be honest 50% of her posts seem outright reasonable. The reason she still makes this list is that I did not care for her post 114 where she tried to keep the Legate-Pitch day 1 spat going, without commiting. In post 294 she seems to commit to an agenda of getting a Brinn voter lynched, which i did not care for.

Brinniel
Same as yesterday. Her actions today doesn't do much in either direction. I like that she stick to her guns, but I am not convinced by her arguments.

Eönwe
Same as yesterday + the fact that he could vote Kitanna

No read
Hui
Kath
Boromir
Lalaith
Sally
Mac
Greenie

Also guys guess what happened?
I was reading a Lommy post and Joni Mitchell’s “Both Sides Now” came on.

Last edited by Rune Son of Bjarne; 05-07-2020 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Formatting hell
Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote