View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 10:37 PM   #114
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Final thoughts, vote, then bed:
G55: I thought she might be the hacker based on yesterday's posts. Today I'm not sure. I'm leaning toward innocent, with no hacker traits

Morsul: been speaking mostly sense. I had a vad feeling about him yesterday and today even though I've read his posts and Shasta's I'm still not sure what exactly he thinks is so suspicious about Shasta. I'm wary of Morsul, but not enough to vote that way a second day ina row.

Shasta: The only odd thing is his vote. Says BG is suspicious, but votes Morsul, otherwise there's not much there. Closer attention to be paid though.

Boro, Lottie, Legate: No idea. With the exception of Boro's post about the hacker lynching none have said anything that stood out.

BG: I'm annoyed at your the gifted comments. I don't think BG is a bot though, the gifted hints are just too reckless for a bot.

Sally: Her vote just doesn't sit right with me. The placement pushed BG ahead and her reasoning/explanation raised a red flag.

++Sally

I'm done. Typing these posts via phone is too much effort.