View Single Post
Old 05-28-2002, 11:06 AM   #19
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Elanor Istavaira sat astride her beautiful mare, slightly away from the others, looking around at them. She always tried to remain calm- emotion was not something she tried to show that openly- but she felt excitment bubbling up inside her.
Being a powerful magick user she could easily press into others minds, constantly feeling the press of others thoughts against hers.
"....i wish there were other elves of mirkwood here..."
She turned to look at the nervous looking elf near her. Forgetting herself, she didnt realise the elf hadnt spoken aloud and replied.
"Sorry, I cant help you there, human through and through!" She drawled smiling. Elwyn looked at her surprised and Elanor realised her mistake, but not really being one for apologising OR being embarrased, she covered it up.
"Oops!" She said, not embarrassed, more cynical. Elwyn gaped for a moment at her, still wondering, before holding out her hand to the human.
"Im Elwyn, elf of mirkwood."
"Elanor Istavaira, witch of nowhere in particular." She did not accept the hand, not meaning to be unfriendly but not being used to being so sociable, or trusting. Elwyn lowered her hand uncertainly, but realised the mysterious witch wasnt being nasty.
Elanor looked up to the sky, greying, and didnt need to use any fancy skills to make her next comment. "Looks like we're in for nice weather then." Her voice was sarcastic as ever. "Rain. Yay."
As the group started to move Elanor put up her dark, midnight blue hood, almost covering her face. She sighed in anticipation, slinging her staff across her back in its sling.