View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #11
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Some new faces, some returning faces, some long time faces, this will be a game to remember. If anyone has a dream (either dark or light, makes no difference to me) that needs interpretting, speak up. Dreams can reveal some of the darkest secrets and inner-most secrets.

I find the counsel of what we should be doing today interesting. If it was suggested by evil or not I can't tell, but right away we have "let's not do this or that." The problem is, we know the "this or that" we should not do, is going to happen, as that is the way these days typically play out.

The sooner we get a wolf the better, but this is a rather obvious statement. The wolves will likely want to keep their 2-kill advantage as long as possible, with how large a number we have. So, I doubt the wolves will be looking to sacrifice their first one, as some wolf packs are prone to do. However, once we nab the first one, they will likely revert to more aggressive behavior of sacrificing one of their own if it serves the pack's greater good. Something to keep in mind, the wolves may be shy in the first few days, banking on the size of the village and wanting to keep the 2-kills per night to steer the lynches.

The longer day is definitely going to help, as I'm still unsure of how active I can be when we go to the 24-hour days. Today, call it random voting or what have you, but my vote will go towards the ones who make absolutely no impression, or have nice poker faces.