View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #22
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Actually, toDay startet at 10AM GMT, didn't it, so with a 36 hours Day, DL should be at 10PM GMT tomorrow evening, if I can count right. So we've got plenty of time left.
And yet there's already a vote! To me, that looks like Cailín maybe wasn't quite sure about the DL either and wanted to get a vote in just in case she couldn't come back later - so not dreadfully wolvish. (Plus, I agree that it can't harm to lynch Agan just to be on the safe side!)

I don't quite know what to make of Ozzy. I surely agree with his philosophy, but apart from that, his first post was a little, hm, lazy. OK, there's little else to do beyond stating the obvious early on Day One, but if everybody just shuts up we'll never get to discussing non-obvious things, so that's not really helping.

skip's philosophy I strongly disagree with (what, mortality is OK for the sheep but it's blasphemy to inflict it on the shepherds? Arrogance!), but he sounds reasonable enough and has a point about spreading the votes - which is very probably going to happen anyway in a village as large and diverse as hours. (Don't remind me of that Shastawagon!*shudder*)