View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #40
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
To which I'd like to add, No BlindGuardianing either, please. She's been the default D1 lynch in her last two games, I'd be very wroth to see that repeated without very good reasons.
So if she turns out to be a wolf, I know who to look at.

Quote:
xe will indeed probably want to make xyrself known to the pack in time.
I would poke some fun at one Bill Ferny here (not you wilwa) but I don't want to give anyone ideas.

Quote:
On the other hand, I see our Mod has seen fit to grant the cobbler a means to send secret messages to the wolves, so I don't know how much 'open' hinting we're going to see on the thread. Still worth keeping an eye open, to be sure.
You can blame me for that because it was originally my suggestion. I semi-regret it now, just like I regret opposing Lommy who said the ranger should get two saves as long as the wolves get two kills (this took place somewhere else than the admin thread).
However I'm pretty sure we are going to see hinting. I've done it before and the village didn't pay any attention to me, and at least I intend not to be so careless. It's an entirely different matter how easy it is to spot, but however careful they are, in the long run we should be able to see connections.

Quote:
But it's not like an open Seer reveal is the only way to catch a wolf, so we should all do our best and not rely on the Seer to risk their neck for us.
I know and I'm not asking the seer to reveal early just for the general good (because no one wants to sacrifice herself just like that)... But hypothetically if we lynch an innocent each day and the wolves kill two a night, it's going to be 5-10 (I count the cobbler as a wolf because the risk is high they manage to identify each other and can therefore vote more or less together) at the beginning of day 4. That isn't too bad yet, but the seer can't really afford to die without leaving hints (which is risky too because it will lead the wolves to her quicker, etc etc).

Quote:
The question is, what conclusions should we draw from this once we manage to lynch our first wolf?
I think normal wolf behaviour rules also apply to them this time. Yeah they have more to lose by lynching one of their own, but they might still do it. So I don't think we can draw any conclusions whatsoever, and least of all that we should draw conclusions from it.

Ozban but day 1s are fun! And if you dare to vote for me I'm going to burn all your blackberries once I get out of here!

I have nothing against voting for a quiet player today if I don't have a better idea, just because I dislike both quiet wolves, gifteds and ordos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
Because I know she can take it and I owe her one anyway.
Actually no, we were even before you did that... You lynched me in Dueling Wizards 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
so I don't know what a Wolín looks like.
Even scarier than Cardo.

I like Rikae. Not that it makes her innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val
I noticed you said she..... any reasons?
Yes. I dreamed of her and found out she's the seer.
Anyway for me everyone is a she until proven otherwise.

I don't know what to make of Nessa's maths... On the one hand it makes me slightly uneasy (you'd think a baddie had more of a reason to know where exactly she stands), on the other it's good to know how many innocents we can afford to lynch without being in serious trouble (one of my favourite wolf strategies is to give the villagers a false sense of security by being strongly yet discreetly of the opinion we can check out yet another quiet/enigmatic person, and another, and another, until it's too late).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozban
Hey, I actually invented a way to lessen wolves chance of murdering one of gifteds, we can lynch one of them ourselves!
I don't think I like this plan. :P

I also like Kitanna, which doesn't mean that she's innocent though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Radar make *bling* (remembrance of a game of old)
Hey what's suspicious about that? They have the means to do it, and the only thing we can do about it is to try to make it as difficult for them as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Cailín and Rikae get the nice place on the mantelpiece for putting their suspicion and vote in the right place.
I would've thought this was sarcasm, but then he also puts Kitanna on the mantelpiece. What's up Mac?

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-03-2011 at 07:01 PM. Reason: xed with Kath & Rikae
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote