View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #290
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
G55, I take it Thiliel is not only visiting, but helping Ingold around the inn too, right?
Yeah, that's what I thought. I'll edit it into the bio.

Quote:
As for Ingold, I suspect he may be the very man of that name who led the workers repairing the Rammas when Gandalf and Pippin came to Minas Tirith? If so, I guess he'd be a former mason or some such, possibly serving in the army at that time. Funny nobody's thought of asking him for his memoirs yet.
So he's an old man now, if it's that Ingold. Don't worry about his memoirs - Thiliel will fix everything with her thirst for stories. "Uncle Ingold, can you please tel me one more of your stories from a long time ago?"

PS: if he's that old, maybe I should make Thiliel his granddaughter or something.