View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 04:40 PM   #65
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Oh, and for the Finns that have to vote soon - I think I'd prefer Lottie as representative myself, honestly. That's where I'm leaning, anyway.
I agree. That said,

++Lottie

For the reference then, if I *had* to vote for lynch at this point, I would probably go with

++Inzil (but objectively speaking: NO LYNCH TODAY.)

as vaguely outlined in my post above. Vote for him would be a Day 1 vote, so, really based on very little. His style just generally felt different from a classic, innocent Inzil. But that's about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
I would not be arguing this line if we did not have a DAY FIVE/SIX target that has a scenario for a Ward win. Given how little information we will have through the course of the game, I think we need to keep as many options for victory open as possible.

Having this definite end date changes the dynamics of this game, in my estimation.
Basically like that. This is, for future reference, the example of the way I like Kuru's thinking to go. But, there we are. We shall see what the situation seems like toMorrow, whether the no-lynch is still a good idea, and whatnot.

Good Night folks, let's hope we're gonna get through this nightmare.

EDIT: x-ed with Lottie and Inzils
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote