View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 05:55 AM   #149
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

Poppy jumped off her seat to join in the dancing again, her dizziness now completely gone.

“Ok, I don’t know the dance well, but Lindo tells me it’s really rather simple…lots of weaving patterns.” Nuru nodded, as Poppy demonstrated, spinning and weaving. “Rie, help me out here, you know the dance a little.” As they danced together, Nurumaiel looked a little confused at the way the hobbit and the human wove in and out, spinning as they went.

“Well, the best way to learn is to practice,” cried Rie, grabbing Nuru’s hand and drawing her into the group. Nuru laughed as they span round and round, before all three, elf, human, and hobbit were begging for rest and collapsing in a seat.

Poppy, her cheeks now flushed pink, clambered off the seat again and wearily made her way to the bar, to get a drink, and to ensure a few nights rest at the inn, as she felt sure she would only get lost in her tired state and the pitch black of the night.

Having duly paid for her ale, Poppy observed the goings on from her low vantage point. Aman and Lindo were still dancing, and Rie and Nuru were chatting busily in the corner. Cami was nowhere to be seen, and Poppy privately suspected she had probably fallen asleep with her mop and broom.