View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 01:59 PM   #3
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

<B>Rose Cotton</B>’s version of Arwen waiting for Aragorn:<P>(The Battle at Helms Deep)<P>(They are deep in battle when they all hear a ringing coming from somewhere. Aragon takes out a cellphone)<BR> <BR>Aragorn: Hello? <P>Arwen: ARE YOU KING YET??!! <P>Aragorn: Not yet darling, I'm working on it.<BR>(as Aragon talks he fights off orcs with his other hand and isn't even watching what he is doing) <P>Arwen: WELL HURRY UP! My father is being such a pessimist. "Our time is ending." "The world of men is ending." <P>Aragorn: I'll try harder. <P>Arwen: Thank you sweety! Luv ya!<P>(they hang up and Aragon goes back to fighting)<p>[ December 07, 2002: Message edited by: Estelyn Telcontar ]
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote