View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 06:16 AM   #7
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Woe is me! Poor Nilpaurion. My heart cries blood, I have no reason to carry on my life. I think I'll go drowning myself in my washtub...

Or maybe I'll just try my best to find the horrible beasts. Yes, that sounds better. That said, Lhunardawen and Cailín, you may wash the vomit off your clothes by yourselves. Now (I quote myself): "Let's get these Werewolves, then."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
With that aside...If I may suggest, please try your darndest not to spread your votes too much. Day Ones, though worthy of 's, tell us much later on, and they would be more helpful in tracking voting patterns if the votes are not cast against half the village on the first Day. It makes sense, trust me.
I agree that Day 1s aren't just full of random blabbering, but they can prove useful as the days pass. However, with a village of 18 innocents and four wolves, it's possible (if not probable) that no wolf receives a single vote toDay. As you said, we may not want to spread the votes too wide, but basically, I think people should vote for the person they find the most suspicious. Maybe it would be better to get back to the voting issue when its time comes and concentrate on finding clues of possible wolvish behaviour for now, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
Ened-in-Nowhere is a big village, the most numerous, I believe, to be found anywhere in Hildorien. Some of us like to speak, others do not.
I would urge, especially in these early stages when so many of us are still here - that the quiet speak out at least a little, but that the naturally eloquent temper their urges to speak at great length.
Those of us who are innocent and truly wish to comb the evidence for clues, may find screeds and screeds of posts overwhelming. And the quietly guilty may easily hide amidst general loudmouth clamour.
Well, it's good that you want to help the quieter ones, but I'm afraid that asking the louder villagers to hold back will make it easier for the possible loudmouth wolves to hide. I don't think honest analyzing and debating in the usual manner will hinder us in our wolf hunt even if it was rather page consuming.