View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 05:51 PM   #4
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

elven maiden Earwen's post

Eleniel sat up slowly in bed. She was really tired. She looked around, and it took her a few minutes to register that she was in Minas Tirith. It was Finduilas’s big day. Eleniel got up and pulled back her curtains. Bright light streamed though, illuminating her room. She began getting dressed. She pulled on a green dress. It had been embroidered on it in gold was a turtle. Around her waist a golden and green thread were entwined and sewed on. It was her favorite dress and it had been made just for her for this special occasion. She pulled her long, dark, black hair into two braids and slipped on her shoes.

Eleniel looked out the window. She could see much of the White City from where she sat perched on the long windowsill. She saw the great walls that surrounded the city. The city was awake and moving. There were houses and shops that lined the streets. There were people with horses, and just walking. There were guards, and nobles, and peasants everywhere. This absolutely, positively, unquestionably, without doubt wasn’t a boring city. Eleniel pulled open her window, and leaned outside. She felt the cool fresh air fly though her. This was a wonderful city. But still she would always think Dol Amroth better.

She shut her window and walked out of her room. I need to check up on Finduilas and Tessa she thought as she headed towards their room. *Knock knock knock* Tessa opened the door. “Good morning” Eleniel said as she followed Tessa into the room. *Gasp* There was Finduilas. “Finduilas you look beautiful!” she exclaimed. Finduilas stood there in an elegant ornately embroidered white dress. Her hair was pulled back in a sophisticated bun and her shawl was perfectly dainty and simple. Finduilas looked gorgeous. But she always did look stunning but took day she looked better than ever before.

[ June 29, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]