View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 04:55 PM   #115
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

LúthienTinúviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

Hey, Leighli--I was thinking that maybe you'd drop your weapon and come with me. I was thinking I'd take both you and Thalionyulma before Thranduil together. I don't know if you want to fight the guards, but I think it'll be a little unconvincing if Thranduil decides not to kill you after that. Let me know what you want to do.

Thalionyulma--Do you mind the turn of events? I won't let Thranduil kill you or anything. I just figured that if you ever wanted to get inside the castle, you'd have to go through Thranduil.

Anarya, Novannon--Sorry I just sent you away. I figured we needed to split up. Feel free to join us again when you feel it's appropriate. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Maybe we should kill (I don't mean that literally [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) 3 birds with one stone and bring Mornovarion before Thranduil with Sauche and Rűdhchamion.

Oh sheesh. This is getting complicated. What do you guys want to do? Oh, and if you don't like anything I've posted about your characters, just let me know and I'll edit the post. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~Lúthien
from dawn to dusk, from sun to sea.

http://www.thereandbackagain.net