View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 07:22 AM   #107
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
1420!

The fireworks were beautiful, and all the guests looked at them with great satisfaction. The party had gone so fast, yes, even for Orofaniel and her friend Nova. They had met Firi, and together they had eaten and drank, while listening to Sausy's songs.

"It's really pretty, ain't it?" Orofaniel asked Nova and Firi. They both nodded but didn't say anything at once. They both seemed to busy and too enchanted by it; they just watched. "Mhm.." Nova said finally while smiling. "I love fireworks..." Firi added. "I've always loved it," she continued and looked down from the sky.

"Erm...I'm a bit afraid of 'em actually..." Orofaniel said seeming insecure. Firi burst into laughter and looked at Orofaniel wondering if she really was afraid of it. "What?" Oro asked her with great eyes. "You...you're scared of 'em?" Firi asked and giggled. "Well...um...only when they come too "close", if you know what I mean..." Orofaniel said and straightened her back. "You're such a wimp," Nova said suddenly, teasing her. Oro knew that Nova loved to tease her and ignored the last comment. "Pff..." She said and looked up again. “They are not going to eat you, you know…” Nova said and made a grimace.

Nova then started to laugh and Firi soon joined her. "Um..Nova, you're afraid too..." Orofaniel said mocking her. "Really?" Nova seemed surprised over her statement. "Um..sure.." Oro said and laughed.

"Anyone care for something more to drink?" Orofaniel asked the two others after a moment with silence.