View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 11:38 AM   #44
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark12_30
The 'fangirl' list might be amusing, but I don't think it's a big risk here. You do have to hit nine others before you can repeat. Anybody consistently swooning over the same ten people? (And do you leave your name?)

I don't keep a record of who I rep but quite a lot of time I get told to spread it around... so while I don't swoon, it does seem that if I find a person's posting enlightening / amusing once, I am likely to find other of their posts enlightening/ amusing. I also tend to spend most of my time in the same areas - so that is why I think this can be seen very positively as a reminder to look further afield. Particularly since I have benefitted so much from the encouragement of longer established downers, I am trying to make the effort to encourage good new posting when I come across it. This is a very serious forum at it's highest level and even though I have been reading Tolkien on and off for over 20 years, it was quite daunting starting to post here; receiving a few points was a real confidence boost (sorry Fordim ).

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote