View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 12:04 PM   #47
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots When the rep rep repper comes rep rep repping along

Quote:
Mithalwen posted:

I don't keep a record of who I rep but quite a lot of time I get told to spread it around... so while I don't swoon, it does seem that if I find a person's posting enlightening / amusing once, I am likely to find other of their posts enlightening/ amusing. I also tend to spend most of my time in the same areas - so that is why I think this can be seen very positively as a reminder to look further afield.
Well, I'm not swooning but I do want to rep a post of Esty's and I had recently given her a rep. I have been looking over old threads for posts to rep so I can again rep her but each time I try I still get the message to 'spread it around more'. I guess I should start counting the reps I give out.

I know that I really value the reps I receive as often I think I have a slightly off-base way of looking at Tolkien and so it is good to know that not everyone thinks I'm off the wall. Well, not my friends at least.