View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 08:27 PM   #395
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
And now, let me get this fourth challenge straight. Are we actually playing a game of werewolf? How long are the nights/days? If we are killed during the night or lynched during the day, are we forever out of the RPG?
Sorry for the delay in answering this question. Most of your questions are answered in the Fourth Test post, found somewhere on page four of the rpg. But heck, I'll answer them briefly here too. You're playing a SPOOF of the werewolf game. The days are usually about 36 to 48 hours, depending on when I get the first New Day posts up. The nights are as long as it takes for "players" to get their information to me, tacking on the time it takes me to find a computer to get back to this site. Members of the Offending Party can die. They are obviously rather unlikely to during the Day phase, as there is a solid minority of seven people (make that 8 including FofP) who aren't willing to see their fellow Offending Party members lynched. Of course, Mardil can be an exception to that if he wishes. And after two Nights of Deaths, one may begin to see a pattern.....

Assume nothing.