View Single Post
Old 02-14-2002, 12:38 PM   #87
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Ok, since I'm a very split personality I have three different characters to give swords to.. ^_^ the first (which I like the best) is my peaceloving elf that'll go seek the valar and so on.. Her sword would be named Dûrore which means I'm a peacelover, but if any orcs come near me, I'll have to slay them..
My second character would be someone really mean, like an orc.. His/her sword would be named Melranko or Dûrbtak the Devastor, which both means Hate of all living beings..
My third character is just neutral, but a little bit easy on the sword when it comes to killing people, so her/his sword would be named Ainalindë or Bôrwûsh the Looter, which both means Neutral blade of death..
Well, if nothing else, that at least showed my split personality.. Of course, I could call my sword something like "Greenleaf the heartstealer".. if you think about it, you'll understand it..