View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 04:32 PM   #6
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Of course it's Dead. This is the Downs.

But the fact that the Life of Brian had already been done did not stop the Pythons, did it?

And should the fact that some others have attempted this idea stop us?

Of course not. Because they weren't Downers and didn't do it "our" way. *cue Frank Sinatra*

After all,

Frodo: “Strange women lying in ponds distributing lilies is no basis for a system of government!”

Tom: “Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help! I'm being repressed!”

Merry: "And now for something completey different."

Sam: "Yes. Shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber. My name is Sam the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.”

Elrond: " “First you must find... another shrubbery! (dramatic chord). No, wait! I mean, another firery crack. Then, when you have found the shrubbery, I mean, firery crack, you must place it here, beside this cracked shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle. ("A path! A path!") Then, you must throw it into the path of the crack... with... Herr's Ring!”

Gollem: “I'm not the Ring-bearer - I'm a very naughty boy.”

The Conceited Narrator: “This morning, shortly after 11 o’clock, comedy struck this little barrow in the Downs . Sudden, violent comedy.”