View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 03:37 PM   #1
Morgul Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Morgul Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Morgul Queen
PPC: Department of Training for the Department of Mary-Sue's

Alright, People. All hands up who have read about the wonderous PPC, if not, go here and they're under Protectors of the Plot Continuim. Everyone seems to be doing a tie in, so I thought 'Why not have a little fun, I'm sure some of the 'downies would like a chance to kill 'Sues' and everone I asked for a second opinion thought it was a great idea.

In these stories people are recruited and seem to go through a training thing, but there's no record of what goes on in it. Thats our cue, we are the PPC [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]oMS in training, and we're out to kill the 'sues, but first we gotta learn HOW!!!

Also, because Mr. BW would probably kill us, or rather, me, for using real MS stories, I'll ask the respective owners if we can use the Badfic on Miss Cam's site.

Know whats going on, Good!! Oh, yeah, when this is finished, with your permission of course, we can post it as a Fanfic. Yippie!!!

Lets go... Make up your own character and get them in the story. Try to pair and get partners too, because we're going to need them.
Morgul Queen is offline   Reply With Quote