View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 10:03 AM   #6
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots Serious and Pompous News Program Music Plays

“Good evening and welcome to The Underground, coming to you from Underground. Filling in for your usual anchor yet AGAIN tonight I am Editor-in-Chief Kuruharan.”

"Now for tonight's top story; to better serve the residents of Dorwinion, the Underground News Network as reached an affiliation agreement with the government of Dorwinion regarding a local station. The station will be known as the Phantom Underground News. We here at the Underground look forward to this opportunity to better serve our viewers in Dorwinion."

"For tonight's second story, practices for the 2015 Arda Cup are now underway. Strangely, one of the teams doesn't even have a full roster yet. For more on this story we turn to our P.U.N. correspondent, Philip McPhantom. Philip!"

*camera goes to a shot of Philip McPhantom outside The Barrow Downs team practice facility*

"Thank you, Kuru. And may I just say that I am quite pleased to be here on P.U.N. I feel this was a natural transition for me as I was just finished an engagement in the theater where I was in a play on words."

"The Barrow Downs team is currently short three players on the roster. Additionally, the team is adjusting to practicing in a new facility to which the squad relocated during the off season. I am told it was a moving experience for the club."

"I spoke to several of the players regarding the current situation."

*camera goes to a shot of River Woman*

River Woman: While this situation is regrettable, the players just have to focus on getting ready for the Cup and put aside these distractions.

Philip McPhantom: So the team does not at all perceive their chances this year as being all wet?

*camera goes back to Philip McPhantom*

"River Woman had no further comment. I later spoke to the Witch-king."

*camera goes to a shot of the Witch King*

Philip McPhantom: Does the team feel at all harassed or ridden a bit ragged by these turns of events?

The Witch-King: SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

*camera goes back to Philip McPhantom who has a serious expression on his face as if a great profundity had just been delivered*

"Back to you, Kuru."