View Single Post
Old 07-01-2003, 06:09 PM   #4
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Character: Gravlox Uruk

Race: Uruk Hai

Description: Gravlox is a typically hideous... wait a minute...

MY CHARACTER'S DEAD!

This isn't fair! Going on with the story without poor Gravlox and leaving me behind without a character! Why I'll... sue! That's it, I'll sue! *Consults terms of Barrow-Downs Administrator's Agreement and discovers that suing the site results in revokation of membership, the forfeiture of a substantial sum of cash and perpetual halitosis*

OK, I'll create a new charcter.

Character: Grrralph

Race: Uncertain

Description and background: Grrralph appeared in Minus Teeth shortly after the conclusion of the War of the Thing, seeking treatment from the city's legendary Houses of Healing. Despite various tests and examinations, Grrralph's condition has gone undiagnosed. Nonetheless, he has stayed on at the Houses of the Healing where he assists as he can.

Grrralph is approximately 2.4 meters tall and always wears black hooded robes over full body armour consisting of chainmail (steel, black), a breast plate (steel, black), vambraces (steel, black), leather gloves (black) with steel studs (black), chain hose (black) and thigh high boots (red).

Strangely enough, he always keeps his hood on. In fact, no one has seen his body (which explains why the healers can't diagnose his condition). His eyes, which are all that can be seen of his face, are burning red. He tends to hiss when he speaks (and occaisionally wails). While generally friendly and cordial and eager to fit in, his behavior is at times...eccentric (some would say erratic, others might quietly use the term psychotic). The healers believe that he has recently experienced some trauma which had an effect upon his personality.

Weapons: Glowing Broadsword, morningstar, six long knives, four daggers, two short curved knives, four throwing knives, twenty poison darts, a whip and... you get the picture.

Armour: Described briefly above. Add one black steel shield with some red symbol on it that appears to have been rubbed off with sandpaper.

Horse: A black stallion with a rather ugly face, named Puff.

Magic Items: Yes.