View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 11:52 AM   #190
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Jen knew a rogue when she saw one. And now these had attacked the couple she had been following. She shook her head lightly. Morons to run off just by the two of them - especially if they're losers like that. She was almost amused. I might have to help them.

Jen crept closer. The bandits were carrying Éomeleo away and Valesseka was hiding, staying very still. She did not notice Jen coming. The girl put a hand on her mouth to prevent her from screaming when she laid down next to her. Valesseka's eyes were wide, if because of fear, surprise or anger, Jen could not tell.

"Shhh... It's just me, Jen. I've come to help you. You can't rescue him alone." She took her hadn from the woman's mouth and smiled apologetically. She hoped she had the sense not to start shouting at her when the bandits were still quite close.