View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 05:06 PM   #28
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
What is a vanilla Day One to you?
Not pretending to speak for Boro, but I suppose he meant Day One in a game with no special roles or rules adding extra game mechanics which need discussing, and in which the phantom isn't playing, hence no ingenious master plans to discuss either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the same
... and then there's having nothing at all to comment on 14 hours after day start, when you know you'll be gone 3-4 hours before deadline (gorcrows go to bed early, y'know). Visions of seeing nothing in Day One but some poetry were whirling around my head.

Thankfully, that hasn't happened. And if you think sparking off all these reactions is wolfy... well, then you're entitled to your opinion, I guess!
Sharing similar bedtime habits, I can empathise with your predicament. And sparking reactions and getting a discussion on the way is of course the right thing to do on Day 1. I didn't say it was wolfy, just that it isn't necessarily proof of innocence either.