View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 06:33 PM   #305
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Sírabel hesitated for a moment, deep in thought while Eradan patiently sat. After a few moments more she spoke, "Well, i guess i should start at the beginning, then shouldnt i?" she sighed.

"I was born in Long lake, My father was a merchant, nothing exciting there. And my mother was a housewife, I never knew her, she died giving birth to me, and you know, im not sad about it either. I never knew her so i couldnt really ever truly miss her. But at times I did miss the fact I never had a mother. I have a sister called Sírawen who is married to someone twice her age, they have a child also called Sírawen. (Much to my dismay, I wanted something origional, or somethign elvish..)" she stopped quite out of breath.

"My father is 'not quite with us' anymore, no I dont mean he's dead, I just mean how old people get sometimes, you understand?" Eradan nodded.

"When i was twenty-one I left home to see the world. I can tell you now Mr Durgilon, that I certainly did not want to spend my life in Long Lake married to someone twice my age with nothing to do all day but look after children like my sister, i couldnt stand it! I spent a long time in Minas Tirith painting, (you know im an artist), many of my works hand in the galleries there, there are a few in King Elessar's citadel as well."

Sírabel took the time to drink some more of her tea. "Now here is something which may interest you." she turned her blue eyes on Eradan, "I met up with a ranger of the north in Minas Tirith, that is how i came to be here. His name was Hamirdan, now i dont know if you know him but I rode most of this way with him and some of his companions." she stopped and smiled.

"You see Mr Durgilon, i told you my life was dull."

~My lord, Éomer~