Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 07:40 PM   #243
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Anakron ignored

"What's this about lycanthropy?" Anakron asked the Minotaur, the Dwarf, and the Barrow Wight.

They walked away, and into the mountain. Anakron stared after them in disbelief. No one ignored the Grand Anakronist. It was simply unheard of. Or, perhaps it was better to say that no one ignored the Grand Anakronist for long. Not if he could help it. He stomped after them.

~*~

Many hours later, still following the threesome as they apparently had gotten themselves completely lost, without the aid of any anakronisms(!), Anakron saw the Dwarf accosted by a little man who was clearly in a blithering rage. The man accused the Dwarf of having killed his son. Next moment (or two), the Dwarf, followed quickly by the Minotaur and the Barrow Wight, fled right by him, again as if he was not even there. Most peculiar. Have I been rendered invisible by this staff? But Panakeia could see me. Anakron shrugged. The little man charged after them, apparently taking no notice of him either.

If nobody sees me, then why should I stay here?

Anakron began looking for an exit to Mount Zoom.

After a while he heard footsteps coming from ahead of him. He wondered who it might be, and if he would be noticed. He stopped and waited.