View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 09:56 AM   #11
Daewen
Wight

Location: Stuck inside an Aquafina bottle...HELP! ...seriously, I'm getting claustrophobic
Daewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Daewen
Silmaril

It's Faramir!!

Faramir: Alright, where is that two timing wife of mine!

A: Uh....

Tom: Goldberry, have you been cheating on me!?

Goldberry: You just said that you were my father! How could I be cheating on you!?

Tom: Oh right...my bad

Yoda: *running around with litesaber* teach you about being a father I will, Tom!

A: Dude, this is a MIDDLE EARTH therapy office. The Star Wars therapy place is next door.

Luke: *humming starwars theme while slicing everything in half with litesaber*

A: And you *points to Luke* most defenatly need therapy! That was a $500 leather chair you just ruined!

Yoda: teach you about the value of a good leather chair I will Luke. Come! Back to swamp we go!

Faramir: *is trying to dodge Luke's litesaber though Luke seems content on slicing him in half* Yeah, back to the swamp you go! AWAY FROM ME! GOOOOOO! *turns to Yoda* hey green dude, you wanna help me out here...

Yoda: Listen to the jedi master you must Luke, or end up like your father you will!

Luke: My father! Nooooooo! He's an old fat bald guy!!!!!!

Yoda: *nods* Luke does not want to be like that, no he does not. Back to swamp. Come come! *both exit*

A: well...that was unusual...anyway, what were you saying about your...*hears yelling from the next room. FINE! If you're gonna be like that, than I'm gonna hold my breath untill you agree to come back to me!*

Faramir: Oh...so that's where she is!

Tom: Hey, dol, don't be mad at your wife! Be a merry dol, and ring a dong a dillo!

Faramir: right...you're even worse than that sad rap obsessed excuse for a king she was with.

Goldberry: Now you know how I feel!

Faramir: *Looking at Goldberry* Hey...since my wife is probably gonna die due to lack of air...you wanna go have coffie or something?

Tom: NOOOOO! GOLDBERRY IS MINE!!!!!

Goldberry: I thought you were my father!

Tom: Well...I'm not! I did kill your father...he wouldn't let me marry you!

Goldberry: We didn't get married anyway!

Tom: Well...uh....what's your point!

Goldberry: *grabs sword from Eomer, and talks in thick spanish accent* Allo. My name eez Goldberry. You keeled my father. Prepare to die! *lunges at Tom*

Tom: Hey dol! What gives?

Goldberry: Aieeeee! DIE YOU STUPID LOOSER!!!!

Faramir: Ok...then coffee won't work out...I think I'll just go and see if I can save my wife from the brink of suicde...BYE! *runs out of the room and goes next door*

A: HEY!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!

[ January 04, 2003: Message edited by: Daewen ]

[ January 04, 2003: Message edited by: Daewen ]
Daewen is offline   Reply With Quote