View Single Post
Old 04-03-2004, 06:04 PM   #338
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
1420! The battle is begun

The Regal Dawn has been boarded and the North Wind has begun to sink. Might of Realge is about to come alongside and be boarded by Talon's group, who will be subdued and captured (those who aren't killed) when the North Wind sinks and they're cut off from everyone else.

I anticipate that when the crew of Regal Dawn has surrendered, or at least been shut up below decks, the wounded and everyone else will be transferred from the North Wind. Aman - when you get back - I've indicated that Callath is assisting Sedal. I can change that if you like.

Arvedui, Telson is free to join either party; just write in as you like. He might be our best "voice" for those captured, actually.

Maika, Devon has boarded Regal Dawn. If you want him doing something else, let me know and I'll edit in corrections. I couldn't see him sitting this one out, at least. I hope Telson actually gave him that sword . . .

And everyone, look for two movie quotes that just about wrote themselves in. It's either sad or scary (I haven't decided which yet) when you know dialogue so well that it's your instinctive wording.