View Single Post
Old 05-21-2003, 06:31 PM   #15
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

I immediately jumped to this thread when I saw it. I had seen Cami the mighty mod's suggestion in the newcomers thread (right?) and was really excited about the fact that you might actual do something with that idea. Now you have a plot and it is exquisite. It may sound like I am critiquing a food, but I'm a bit at a loss for words. I would just like to help out with this in any way I can, or if you have too many people for that, I hope I can be moral support at least! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I, like Carlas, haven't gotten the chance to play someone of my own sex. I will Friday, but she's evil...so...doesn't really count. I have never been too fond of shield maidens, and I like having a variety...so it'd be great to play a female. Plus, she isn't going to be a super warrior ranger woodsman woman. Plus, it works with courtly manners and intrigue and all that...that will be awesome. I will do anything to help, and I mean anything. Summer vacation is almost here for me (YAY!) so I'll be wanting something to do! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'll take any old job, any lowly little job or I'll just help everyone think...

Oh, yeah, I've played in Wolf Run RPG, Search for the Lost Messenger RPG, The Quest for the Ainereg RPG, and I am currently in Truth in a Dark Place RPG, and I will be starting my own RPG (plot of my own creation! heh, heh!): Dark Seduction. Right...thankyou for your time.

~DUR!!~