View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 07:42 AM   #177
Angel_Queen
Animated Skeleton

Angel_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

My story. "Well I'm suppose to be after a young elf that ran away from Eryn Lasgalen. You could almost say I'm suppose to take her back. Yet after so many years of following her and hurting myself I decided I couldn't do it." Ravon moved her hand to point out Cree. " You see she is doing so well here without being around her people. Since birth I've been taught how to fight with swords. I never wanted to do any of the girlie stuff. It never made me happy."

Ravon went on tell about how she had wanted to go to Rivendell with Legolas but they wouldn't let her. "So you might say I left Eryn Lasgalen for a while to complete my training. When I went back I was given the job to take a child named Cree back home." Just mentioning Cree's name made Ravon want to cry. "I don't want to take her back. I don't want to hurt myself any more. I've found happiness and it happens to be right here."

Long has it been since I've found happiness. Yet now that I have found it I don't want to give it up. She looked towards the fire and then looked back to Lewis. In the light of the fire Lewis could see a tear roll down her cheek. "Don't make me hurt myself again." It seemed as if Ravon was talking to herself. "Lewis, don't let me hurt myself again. I'm tired of it and if I did hurt myself it would end up driving me crazy."

She felt the tear roll down her cheek and began to whipe it away. It had been a long time since she had cried. She sat there just staring off into the fire.