View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 08:24 PM   #32
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Quote:
... arriving, engaging, and departing in-Tolkien-based character would all be requirements.
Fea shows off her strikingly beautiful Half-Elven self: a fiery spirited young maiden with a distinct love and respect for art and nature, but with Man's desire for scientific advancements. Even while she puts up with no foolery, Fea's sense of humor is legendary.

Cough, cough. It makes it easy when your screen name is ripped directly from Tolkien's world. But, Saucie, I suppose you could be a mimicry of Samwise Gamgee, if worse comes to worst.

Quote:
Well, there's always the 'Dragon, y'know Good place for anyone wishing to start gaming whenever you can fit it in
Fea looks down at her tidily organized schedule of the next week: busy, busy, busy... day off!... busy...

Perhaps Thursday I'll have time... It's the homework... they keep piling it on, even on top of everything else that takes up my time.

Quote:
The Innkeeper sidles a step or two away from Fea and hides the knife in her skirts.
Just as the Innkeeper backs away, Fea feels her own ankle sheath (made of the finest Gondorian leather) come loose. She quickly turns to one side, allowing her skirts to billow outward, covering her feet just in time. The blade has fallen to the floor, but Fea has cunningly hidden the mistake... "The Innkeeper will never guess," she thinks, "until it is too late."