View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #589
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
A thing I just noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
On D2 I was most annoyed with myself, because on N2 I was debating whether to protect Rikae and Greenie, and chose Greenie.
Funny too, because Greenie was the other person we seriously considered killing on N2. But I said "she's most likely to be a ranger protection early...at least if I was the ranger, I would probably be protecting her tonight."

And then after Eonwe revealed, we figured he would get the ranger protection, but were of course debated on if there was a bluff. The only way to be sure Eonwe wasn't being protected, was to go for him N3...but then again, we also really wanted that kill. I believe it was Pitch who noticed your comment about the ranger would be stupid to not protect the revealed seer, which is true, but we didn't think an ordo-G55 would call out the ranger in that manner. Then we put it together...Shasta really is psychic.