View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:55 PM   #248
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Okay, I think I'm caught up for the most part (although there was a lot of skimming involved).

Re: Nerwen and Nogrod - to be honest, I think they're the standard two innocent vs. innocent that generally appear during day one. The light of my life is smarter than to openly announce that she's Hades, I think. And Nogrod has a tendency to go after one person early on regardless of their alignment (I would know, ).

Re: Boro - I don't see a reason for Zeus to be hinting to Hera, or to be hinting at all. I don't think his comment was a hint.

Re: Eonwe - I'm putting my vote on him. If he's the Cursed we're better off lynching him now then letting him be turned at night.

++Eonwe
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 07-26-2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: X'ed with Tum, Phantom, and Glirdan
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote