View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 01:45 PM   #257
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Gwath, we ought to figure out a good time/opportunity to introduce your character.
How about when somebody needs their nose broken! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

LMP, I noticed that we don't have anybody writing to Garstan. Should I write for him while we're out hunting, or has somebody taken his character? I was reading his bio and it really isn't all that different from Erbrand's.

Since I'll be going on the hunt I'll need a good range weapon, and I didn't mention any in my bio. I was thinking that Erbrand could either barow a bow and arrows or I could have him use a sling instead. Is their a preference to which one I should use?

Great post Thinlomien! I reckon somebody better intervene before those boys kill themselves, silly boys.

EDIT: Thanks for clearing that whole job business, LMP. I was just about to ask about that.

Last edited by Groin Redbeard; 05-21-2008 at 02:55 PM.