View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 07:20 PM   #126
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Maybe the Orcs meet and set out from the redezvous point where Regin's character Ishkur is already stationed? Perhaps they are afraid about being followed?

Since we are physically behind the other two bands, let's assume we were on a plantation that was slightly more towards the east on the northern border of the Sea. That means we head west and north in the game. (Undómë mentioned walking west in her post, I think, and Regin mentioned north so we'll combine those and go northwest.) Let's stick fairly close to the banks of the Sea to begin with and then swing north once we've cleared the Sea, thus following in the footsteps of the slaves and fellowships.

Unlike the fellowship and slaves, I don't think the orcs have a clear idea of where they're trying to get to (other than the direction). They basically want to find someplace to the north where there is good game and not too many other Orcs around to bother them.

Regin, Undómë, Nogrod, Firefoot - if you have other ideas, hope you'll share them on the thread or by pm. I am away this weekend till Tuesday, and Regin's name is also on the away list.

Nogrod and Firefoot - I definitely hope you'll feel free to pitch in and post with your minor characters since we have just two posters who took orcs as major characters. I am especially looking forward to seeing Firefoot's 9 year-old orc.

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 07-01-2006 at 07:30 PM.