View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 09:34 AM   #82
Zohariel
Animated Skeleton

Zohariel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Zohariel grinned, looking like a skeleton, then sat down. For now the dead had been forgotten. She liked Hreeza, and Hreeza was one of the first people not to judge her on looks. The rest of the group though...they could shove it. She decided to tag along though, if not solely to annoy that stuck up Maia and that snob of an elf, then to see what they were doing.
Her mind made up, she realised that everyone was packing up. She picked herself up and felt again the pang of death. Trying to ignore it, she slung her flat pack across her shoulders and trudged alongside the horses. Hreeza was floating overhead and Zohariel gazed at her, wishing she could fly. She didn't even have a horse.
If someone offers you a horse to share, throw away your pride and say yes. Otherwise you'll end up like a walking skeleton, like you aren't already. But Zohariel knew it would be difficult to put away the pride that stopped her accepting help. Still, no-one had offered her a horse yet. She came to the conclusion that they didn't like her and she didn't like them (except Hreeza). She wondered though, about the pair that had sat cooking rabbit. She had not spoken to them ,although they had been watching her.