View Single Post
Old 07-27-2003, 02:51 AM   #33
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Flexibility is an important point you've raised Snowdog.

A rough outline of Acts is a great guide for us all to refer to. Besides, Snowdog's left the door open for Naiore to live past ultimate capture (cue evil, speculative chuckling)

Naiore will most certainly use anyone and any means to achieve her ends. For her, the ends justify everything and she believes herself above the common place and "misguided' moralities of others. She'll use Gilly only if she thinks she Gilly will not prove a thorn in her side. Once tools prove a liability, Naiore disposes of them without a second thought.

Naiore will use Kaldir too as far as she can. For example, when she takes up with criminals as she plans her attack on Menecin and Imladris, Vanwe will start to wonder about things. Naiore will be certain that Vanwe knows that Kaldir will snatch her up should she escape. The idea of returning south frightens her more.

An idea has just occured to me.

Naiore will not be able to just wander into Imladris and there wreck her ruin. She'll need someone to get her in.... someone like one Vanwe.

Of course, once Vanwe is sent out, she could wander into anyone in the wilds around Imladris... Kaldir.... Rangers.... Elves... Gilly.... Benia....Menecin (who may have given his watchers the slip to wander the empty forest)

Another idea, Naiore attempts to enlist Kaldir's aid, with the intention of betraying him and all the rest later on, at the Forsaken Inn...

Lespheria will attract her attention when she realises that it is not just Rangers who trail her as she makes from Imladris.

As for Menecin, I hope I don't sound too possessive over the character. I guess I just hadn't thought about anyone else writing him and made assumptions that may be incorrect. If someone really wants to take him on, I'm not against the idea. It would be dishonest of me if I did not say I would approach it with caution and I felt I needed to say why that was.

It wouldn't be fair if I didn't make that clear to somebody who ponied up to write him at the outset.

Oh, and one final thing. Contrary to stated opinion, I don't think. I make it my business to avoid thinking. But I can see why Snowdog likes the way Ealsaid thinks. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight