View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 06:32 AM   #212
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
A few comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
If you're not evil, I can only assume you're a SoE. Is that what you're saying?
That might be what I am saying. . . You are a smart orc, you figure it out!

I am just a product of certain historical events and if you want to judge me by your own, quite possibly flawed, moral code then go ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post

I really like this post of Rune's. He seems more clearheaded and focused than I usually see him (take this with a grain of salt as it's been ages since I played with the man), and I like it.
I know!

I love it my self, I seldom make as much sense as in that particular post. Of course this is because I did not write that post. . . You are infact basing your opinion of me on something Folwren said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Inzil/Zil is also called Dun by a few people. I feel that it helps alleviate confusion in cases such as these.

Also, I think Bell would be lovely for our darling Izzy, should she undergo a name change. It's certainly easier to rhyme, and we know how important that is to our lovely moddess Fea.
I support this. I always get very confused by those two names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Your response has nothing to do with my statement. I did not say L & S had the same number of posts to read over when they voted, but rather that they knew the same exact amount when they voted. Actual knowledge. Something you can bank on. Reading through five pages of "I don't like those early votes!" and "I don't like Phantom!" and "You're wrong!" and "Let's not split votes!" does not qualify as gaining actual real knowledge. You can try and form a hunch based upon such things, but that is all.
I disagree, I find that they knew a bunch of stuff and that the knowledge was quite real. It is fine if your attitude to the voting process is that everything goes, but then I think you should stick with it through out the game.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote