View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 11:13 PM   #269
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
SPM Summary

Day 1
Post 1- "Wolves are in competition" theory, isn't worried about wolves learning anything new from it, since any wolf should have figured it out, suggests the wolves prime target will be each other, believes that a wolf must be the lone survivor to win, agrees with Ang that we have all the cards, says innocents shouldn't worry about dying, says he has little to go on, is wary of any suggestion to focus attention on any one villager

Post 2- the "One vote apiece" plan

Post 3- Responsive post: To Esty- We're essentially flipping coins anyways, To Morm- doesn't think that the tie must necessarily be two-way; To Ang- his knowledge is due to pre-game enquiries

Post 4- rethinks point about ties, concedes that morm may be right

Post 5-
• Doesn't think the day has been productive, says no one has bothered to think about whether the wolves are working together or alone,
• says he would have made his inquiry whether he was a wolf or an innocent, and that as a wolf, he would have kept it to himself,
• recants 13-way tie plan,
• thinks that the players most capable of messing with our heads are the likeliest wolf choices,
• agrees with Nogrod that everyone here makes a good wolf choice, agrees with Ang that one Wolf was completely random.
• Says he holds no grudges and doesn't know who would hold a grudge against him
• Always suspects LMP, Eomer, Morm, and phantom (THREE ARE DEAD, LOOK OUT PHANTOM!)
• Thinks that both Boromir and phantom have directed a lot of time telling everyone they're innocent

Post 6- Votes phantom
"Because he has spent an inordinate amount of time telling us that we should not lynch him today.
Because he is Fea's obvious choice of Wolf. And Fea likes double bluffs. So the obvious might well be the truth.
Because, as he has admitted, his logical analysis is of little use to us in this game.
And because the idea of lynching the phantom on the first day amuses me."

Post 7- Insistence that it's uncertain that the wolves are working together, response to phantom's defense http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showpos...&postcount=112

Post 8- To Nogrod- "as it turns out, it seems that I was quite possibly laboring under a misapprehension." (Not sure what he's referring to.)
Clarification about expendable villagers statement, say professions of innocence and heated defenses are going to look suspicious to him
List of villagers and reactions:
Ang= slightly suspicious, but good value
Boro= can't tell if he finds him suspicious or not
Di= nothing to go on
Eomer= Dangerously quiet
Estelyn= Not really suspicious
Kath= suggestion of wolfishness in vote
LMP= useless and suspicious
Mith= Less suspicious than most
Morm= See Eomer
Nogrod= Nogrod
Roa= good optimism
Phantom= really suspicious
Vote Tally

Post 9- Response to Roa, agrees that traditional uses of voting record are not viable

Post 10- Says that a Kath-wolf voting for tp makes him look innocent, but this is hypothetical, since phantom is his prime suspect

Post 11- Says he may vote for Boromir, but is leaning towards LMP

Post 12- Vote record
Says phantom has made solid contributions, while LMP has not, doesn't like the reasoning behind his vote for Diamond, says Fea would likely pick him for a wolf, retracts phantom vote, votes LMP
http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showpos...&postcount=131

Post 13- Vote record

Post 14- Says he may have voted Boromir had he seen his vote before his retraction

Post 15- Says he will hang around till the end of the Day

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote