View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 12:17 PM   #105
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm kinda having hard time getting into this game - I wonder if it's been too long since there was a game or if it's just the new rules. Waiting out seems a smart overall strategy if we're unsure, but I feel like there must be some catch we haven't figured out. (Not to mention I don't like not voting.)

The one thing that is pretty obvious to me Lottie should be our representative toDay. But that's about as far as my clarity of mind goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Legate, Lommy...why would you have gone with Inzil yesterday, if we had to make a lynch?
I said I find his polite and distanced yet slightly confusion mongering way of discussing the rules stood out to me, but other than that there really wasn't anything dramatic. What are you getting at? Noted something interesting about him?

The McCaber situation is something to consider. In general, I like to ignore modkills because they are not, in a sense, part of the actual game. Lottie's theory about Nerwen's fake despair is interesting. I mean, when I saw Nerwen's posts, they seemed really fishy to me, but since there's been no counter-claim I thought it's nothing. But if the wolves indeed went for McCaber, it would make sense. Not sure it'd make sense for them to go for McCaber in the first place though.

I also have to echo Kuru about the silence. It's creepy. (Not that I have been around toDay either, but I'm going to now.) And I would also like to echo myself from yesterDay about the general lack of suspicion being thrown around. I can't help but to think it's playing into the wolves' hands (paws?).
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote