View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 07:33 PM   #304
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I can see why people may be gaining this trust for Nogrod. The possibility that the wolves thought Nienna a seer makes sense. The wolves main goal is to find the seer early; Nienna is not someone I'd expect as a typical Night kill this early since she often has managed to become a good lynch target during the first half of previous games. Of course, just because it's a possibility, it doesn't mean we should absolutely trust Nogrod for that reason.
It was actually Lottie who first brought up that idea, but I still don't believe that's why Nienna was targeted. It seems rather far-fetched.

I'm not sure what to make of Form. My reason says he'd be an unlikely wolf, because as a wolf he would seem to have been rather careless. The circumstantial evidence looks bad for him though.

I need to go back and look at the others.