View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 01:28 PM   #180
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
The rider approached and Éomeléo immediately recognised her as Valesseka. He walked out from behind the trees and gestured to her. She slowed her horse and met him again.

"Where exactly are you going?" she asked. Éomeléo stood there with a look of unwilling uncertainty on his face, because, of course, he had no idea how to respond. He was glad to see her though. He already felt terrible about leaving without saying goodbye to her, and now he was happy he could put things right.

"I can't stay with that band" he replied "for I trust them not. I was never one for getting along with people; that's why the quest for the gold was so wonderful to me. I was alone, for the most part, and the remaining time featured welcome interludes with you." He smiled at her, hoping she wouldn't yell at him and draw attention. He did not want the others to find them, and hoped that Valesseka would come with him and hide on a different road.