Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2002, 05:15 PM   #32
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

LúthienTinúviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

After Tinuiel had fled Legolas and the hall, she wandered outside beneath the trees, thinking of that strange man. Ai! she thought. What can I do? She walked in thought for a while longer, trying to decide what to do. She knew that she couldn't confront Thranduil, and she didn't have the courage to talk to Legolas, so instead she decided to go to the dungeons to find the man.

She made her way to the dungeons, and stopped to ask the guard about the man.

"Where is the prisoner Micanar?" she asked.

"He is being questioned by Thranduil."

Tinuiel thanked the guard and rushed out of the dungeons and up many flights of steps and through many corridors until she came to a little door that opened on the edge of the Great Hall. She peered around the doorframe. Thranduil was questioning the prisoner.

"Micanar, you will be free to leave my kingdom, so long as you never return, if you will answer my questions completely and truthfully," Thranduil said.

The foreign man cringed before Thranduil's throne. "I will do as you command, O king. What would you ask of me?"

Tinuiel shuddered. She started forward to say something, but caught herself. Patience, Tinuiel, she said to herself. Wait it out. See what he has to say first. So Tinuiel settled herself as best she could in her hiding position and listened to Thranduil's questioning of Micanar.
from dawn to dusk, from sun to sea.

http://www.thereandbackagain.net