View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 04:58 PM   #21
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Ring

Hmm, a bit more talking, I like this.

Why can't someone just say something blatanly suspicious so that the rest of us have something to talk about??

Does anyone else adore the fact that McCaber used the word "macabre" in his narration? I think that's amazing....It's like me using the words "ill warrant" or "will war" or something.... [/crazy randomness]

So the thing about Day 1s is that while we're in it they are really mostly useless, there's no one to really suspect and not really much info to go on, we basically just all pick someone random to vote for and try our hardest to find some logical reason for it (I know, no one likes to say their vote is random, but honestly most of the time it is, cause really, there's barely anything on anyone). But Day 1s are sooo useful on Day 2s, therefore we should all help ourselves out and post anyway, even if we have nothing to say or add. Just so that toMorrow we'll have something on everyone!

See, I just posted something that didn't really contain anything overly new/useful, but now tomorrow someone will have something to analyse regarding me.

Now no one should have an excuse for not posting.....

(I had a lovely day, so if I sound a bit weirder then usual it's cause I'm a tad happier then usual)

x'posted with Nog, list!!!!