Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 01:33 PM   #19
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Bearugard began pacing, back and forth, in his room; unable to rest or calm down. His thoughts kept focusing on the strange surroundings and of the events earlier in the day. He began muttering to himself, "Absolutely ridiculous, their treatment, the icebreaker, everything...ridiculous. You'd think they have never been through negotiations, because they certainly don't know how to negotiate."

Bearugard stopped his mindless rambling as he thought he heard faint whispering. "Sounds like it's coming from Hyarmenwe's room." he said to himself. What he thought sounded like Angaewen's voice, he made out the words, "Lord, I accept."

Then the talking stopped, he heard a door open, then close, and footsteps came approaching to his door. Bearugard quickly sat at his desk and straightened himself up. Before there was a knock, he said "The door's open." There was a pause, as if it took a while for the Gondorians on the other side to comprehend. The door opened and first stepped in Hyarmenwe followed by Angaewen.

"Just what is it you accepted, Lady Angaewen," Bearugard smirked.

Rather appalled Angaewen said "You were eavesdropping on our conversation?"

Of course, Bearugard only heard that one part, but he continued to play along.
"You know you should also practice lowering your voices, these walls here are super-ultra-mega thin. You don't know what unfriendly ears may be listening."

His smirk went away as a strange silence entered the room and Hyarmenwe and Angaewen simply stared at him. Breaking the silence, Bearugard got up from his seat, and began to pace around the room again, he now spoke in a hushed tone, "Well, since we are all Gondorians here, I guess I need to get this off my chest, as I'm sure I'm not the only one. Today's activities were exceedingly strange, you know what I speak of. There's no doubt in my mind it was a ploy to try to get information out of us. Whilst the Mordorians threw around their musings and lies, we were forced into an uncomfortable situation in hopes that one of us would break. I need not say that I did not fall to such obvious tricks. My outburst was to not get anyone to spill the beans, or give any useful information, to these Mordorians. Now it seems like she will take us individually to try to break us. But we must hold together, after all - in this place - I am all you have and you are all I have."

Last edited by Boromir88; 05-19-2006 at 03:12 PM.