View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 03:21 AM   #343
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
I think we would be wise to discuss plans a bit before we reach the battle climax. I wouldn't want Kuric to do something would cause other take exception. My inital plan was to have Kuric feel the deep need to redeem himself for forgetting and forsaking his mission and trying to save the defenders but dying in the process. Of course, he would take out a few wargs first...assuming there are more than one.
If you want to do that, it would work.

I don't think we should encounter more than a couple of wargs, though, or otherwise we have to make our characters die and lose the battle, unless they use some cunning master plan. A group of five civilians, one of whom is a mere child, and two warriors doesn't stand a chance against a big group of wargs. I think six is a definite maximum, but that would require heroic deeds from both our warriors and very good luck in both staing alive and killing monsters for our civilian's part.

Will someone else die? I have nothing against killing Leanora per se, but it would probably be too grim considering the current tone of the RPG*. And there are some characters who deffinitely shouldn't die, such as Orin.

I hope no one feels like I'm nannying them if I say this, but I would like to ask anyone to stay within the boundaries of realism when the battle comes and make their characters fare according to their skills and not make them superheroes...

*it just occured to me that I want to make a very dark and grim RPG some time...