View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #3676
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. I had time to eye through the thread (not to read it with thought - it's still one week I'll be crazily busy) and realised that the fact that Athanar did not in any way come forwards with all the things going on in the evening in the hall was just impossible, looking at it from the POV of Athanar. Had he been thare he would have really made his mark over what happened and stood out. After all it is his hall and that kind of things wouldn't have gone unnoticed by him - or he wouldn't have just stood back not taking a stance on something like that.

So I had to come up with a reason why he actually was not there when things got more openly heated... and it is funny how these thing go, like how explanations present themselves... so my explanation is: he has migraine and had an attack just then and there and had to go back to his quarters. An interesting feature for a character to carry along after this (and a real nuisance for any real person, I know a few who have it and I have myself had occasional bursts of pain that are not too unlike it even if I have never been diagnosed).

But anyway, let's then see what happens.

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-27-2012 at 02:27 PM.