View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 01:51 PM   #652
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Sting Most Important

First, sorry TM and sorry Thenamir and sorry mhagain, the answers are not correct, but nevertheless they were quite creative.

But now some important thing for all riddlers around here. I won't be posting any more hints. You don't need it. Trust me Your guesses here are almost enough for making alternative answers. But, only almost. Remember:

I am waiting for the person who posts a correct answer with proper explanation of all the lines (since a blind shot with random success might be unfair for those who have worked here so hard and so long). Don't worry, I don't want any super-hyper-precise explanations. Just try to think hard, make a conclusion, try to verify your answer going through all the lines of the riddle, and then post it.

I don't want the explanation just to bother you with it. I want to know that the person who posts the answer is really sure about it. I dare to say, as in all of my riddles, when the person really knows the correct answer, he/she will know it. Or at least would have no trouble of checking whether it fits - and after checking it, he/she would know.

Also I want just to ensure you that if you post something and it is not correct, I say an explicite "NO" to you. Thus, if some of you, like Thenamir, have some idea of an answer, you can verify whether the same answer was not already posted here and if I said "no" to it. This will save you some time.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote