View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 05:26 PM   #125
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
As we're all throwing out our suspicions of what Nerwen's role is based on her slip, may I just say that no one's suggested she might be Persephone, trying to find Hades? This is my current theory,
Hades already knows who Persephone is so there's no need for Persephone to get into the risky bussiness of hinting her role to Hades. It's the task of Hades to give hints to Persephone who s/he is.

And unlike Rikae seems to think, I think it perfectly probable that the wolf-lovers would try to attract their lovers on Day1 to finalise their love asap and make them so much stronger! To wolf-lovers it is a catastrophic situation as long as their innocent part has not recognized them: it means their death actually if the other one dies. With the lover found they have many more options to win and at least to live. So there is some real pressure and urgency in the wolves trying to find their lovers.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote